Classic Style with Deep Side Part, Height and Fullness above Forehead - with 1" Barrel Curly Iron
1. The hair is sectioned into 3 sections. The front is sectioned with the part directly above the outside corner of the eyebrow.
2. Begin creating barrel-sized curls with curling iron on the first section. They roll sideways on the head.
3. Continue this action all the way down the first section. It is setting the sides up for a wave. Use the clips to clip the hair up while it cools.
4. On the second section, the hair is curled in the opposite direction, but still down in barrel curls.
5. The third section at the back of the head is curled down in a bricklay pattern and pinned up to cool.
6. Begin by taking down the lower curls of section 1 and combing them into a wave.
7. Use hairspray to keep the hair pliable and hold the style.
8 and 9. Continue with section 1, combing the hair into waves.
10. Comb the last two curls of section 1 up and over to get height and fullness above the forehead.
11. Arrange the curls at the end as desired with pomade and hairspray. Then repeat steps 6-10 on section 2.
12 and 13. Repeat steps 6-10 on section 3 on the back of the head. Arrange the hair in waves and hairspray for hold.
Copyright © 2009 by Lauren Rennells.